- Research has shown that the health benefits of laughter are far-ranging. While more studies need to be done, studies so far have shown that laughter can help relieve pain, bring greater happiness, and even increase immunity.
- Laughter relaxes the whole body.
- Laughter boosts the immune system.
- Laughter triggers the release of endorphin.
- Laughter protects the heart.
- Laughter reduces the level of stress hormones.
- While increases the level of health-enhancing hormones.
- A good belly laugh exercises the diaphragm, abs, shoulders and the heart.
- Laughter produces natural pain killers!
- Laughter simulates many organs and soothe tension in the brain and body.
- Laughter is contagious and can bring people closer together and happier together.
Laughter is an awesome distraction from negative emotions and stress.
Laughter is an amazing coping device in good times and in the difficult situations. It also helps you connect with other people. Laughter can improve mood, lessen depression and anxiety and generally make you feel happier. Laughter is best practiced with friends but can be practiced simply by watching TV, searching the internet for entertaining stories and memes. I recommend also going out to be entertained at a comedy club or enjoying an evening with entertaining friends. Finally, take life lightly, find humor in every day living. Why so serious?